Why not join us at our home at Stoke City Football Club - The Bet365 Stadium for our Construction Manager & Site Supervisors H&S Development Courses.
These courses are designed to develop the knowledge and practical skills of Site Managers and Supervisors in key construction Health & Safety Themes to build understanding and to achieve greater performance at site level.
Our most popular courses include:
- Work at Height Planning, Control & Monitoring
- Sub-Contractor Control & Management
- Permit to Work Issue, Approval, Cancellation and Monitoring
- Site Setup Planning and Execution
- Construction Phase Plan Management
- RAMS Review, Approval & Monitoring
- Temporary Fire Management Arrangements Planning & Implementation
Courses are generally 1/2 day in duration and start at as little as £50/delegate plus VAT and include refreshments, certificate of attendance and course notes.
Courses can also be delivered on site or at Clients premises if preferred.
Email Now To Discuss Your Needs.